We all want our mattresses to look like they did the day we bought them. But life happens and things spill.
Today’s mattresses are an investment, and for typically less than $100, a mattress protector can guarantee a long lasting and stain-free bed.
Here’s a few other benefits for the non-queasy:
- Keeps the Mattress Clean: When we sleep we shed dead skin cells, produce skin oils, perspire, and some wear makeup. All of these things can leave your mattress dirty, and make the mattress heavier. A mattress cover will protect the mattress from coming in contact and soaking in any skin cells, oils, perspiration, and more.
- Breathable, Soft, and Non-Plasticky: Today’s mattress protectors actually enhance the comfort of your mattress- no snap, crackle, or pops.
- Fights off Dust Mites: Dust mites are very common and can lead to issues such as sneezing, runny nose, wheezing, and shortness of breath. Dust mites feed off dead skin cells, but with a mattress protector, there won’t be any feeding to be had.
- Warranty Saver: Mattresses usually have at least a 10-year warranty, but one stubborn stain can make your warranty void. With a protector, any liquids or other materials are unable to stain the mattress itself, saving the mattress and your warranty.
- Prolong Mattress Life: Mattress covers keep your mattress looking new for the life of it. How long did you keep your old mattress before replacing it? And how nice did it look at the end? We think we’re done here.
Stop by our store and compare all the options yourself!